We offer the full scope of family medicine services, including general check-ups, heart checks, asthma management, allergy testing and treatment, antenatal care, and minor procedures.
Preventive medicine services at our practice include immunisations, annual health assessments, blood pressure monitoring, diabetes management, cholesterol measurement, cardiovascular risk assessment, skin cancer surveillance, bowel cancer screening, and breast cancer screening.
Our GPs are supported by a large network of specialists for referrals, if needed.
Annual comprehensive health assessments are recommended for all patients above the age of 45. This assessment includes:
- Body measurements (height, weight, BMI)
- Vital signs (blood pressure, pulse)
- Pathology (blood tests including cholesterol, liver and kidney disease, lung function tests, breast cancer screening, prostate cancer screening)
- Hearing and vision assessment
- Skin check
- ECG and exercise stress test
- Lifestyle modifications
- Prolonged 60-minute consultation with your GP to review test results and discuss any health concerns