About Innovation Health
We are committed to providing long-term continuity of care to all our patients, including individuals, couples, families, children, and the elderly. Our approach to general practice care is centered around our patients’ needs and their desired health outcomes. Our range of services has been designed to provide comprehensive care to every member of your family.
Innovation Health Group is a state-of-the-art accredited medical centre established in 2020 and located in the heart of Dandenong, Melbourne. We are the first of a branch network of general practices. Our medical centres are owned and operated by professionals with years of experience in setting up, managing and growing Healthcare Businesses.
We provide the full range of standard general practice services, including management of acute and chronic medical conditions and preventive health care. We also offer corporate services, such as work cover and pre-employment medicals. There are on-site immunization and skin check clinics in our practice as well as minor surgery and wound care facilities. Our experienced practitioners provide mental health and sexual health services to patients from all backgrounds.
We are open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Our holiday and weekend timings are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To create a healthy community through the provision of transformation, comprehensive, evidence-based primary medical care with a holistic approach.
We appreciate you are probably not feeling your best when you arrive at our practice seeking care from your GP. At Innovation Health Group, you will receive individual attention and the care and compassion we would provide to a member of our own family.
We encourage you to build a long-term partnership with our health care providers based on trust and mutual respect.
- 1. To maintain the highest standards of health care by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- 2. To respect and embrace diversity when caring for patients from different backgrounds and cultures.
- 3. To promote staff responsibility, accountability, motivation, and morale and achieve a high-functioning, efficient general practice.
- 4. To innovate and seek better, more efficient ways to improve the lives of our patients.
- 5. To collaborate and share knowledge to benefit fellow care providers and patients.
- 6. To exceed our patients’ expectations of comfort and convenience through compassion and efficiency.
- 7. To adhere to the highest professional standards and moral principles with a commitment to confidentiality, trust, transparency, and respect.
- 8. To provide world-class medical care in a supportive and friendly setting through clinical expertise, experience, and empathy.